Media advisers for Government leaders
- Our Press Officers work closely with and advise Government bureaus and departments on media and public relations matters.
- They facilitate the flow of information to the media and public.
- They promote closer links between the Government and the media.
- We advise policy bureaus and departments on major publicity campaigns, including large-scale events and exhibitions.
- We work with bureaus and departments to produce TV and radio Announcements in the Public Interest (APIs) to publicise Government policies and initiatives, and to educate the public on issues of civic responsibility.