TV Announcement

Traditional Chinese Simplified Chinese
Other Videos

Employ Registered Electrical Contractor for Electrical Work

Voice Over: Colours vary on brightness. As an interior designer, I'm very demanding in lighting colour scheme. So, when renovating my flat, no matter it involves repairing, alteration or addition of an electrical installation, I shall employ a registered electrical contractor as required by the law. And don't forget to obtain a Work Completion Certificate (WR1) for confirming that the installation meets the safety requirements of the Electricity Ordinance.
Super: Hotline 1823